Saturday, April 16, 2011

Must have for Disneyland!!

Good evening everyone.  Wanted to share a project that I made for my three beautiful boys for our trip to Disneyland!!  I made each there very own autograph book, using my Yourstory, for all the awesome characters that they will see. 
Isiah choose Suley and Elijah choose Mickey and Pluto

 Josiah was stuck with Nemo, his favorite!!

First I cut white card stock to fit into pre-glued book binder.  


Then followed the instructions for binding on the Yourstory.  Then used the cricut expression to cut the Disney images.  Then used the Yourstory again for laminating the images.  Last adhered the images to the book binder.   Thank you again for letting me share.  Hope everyone had a gift that they could appreciate today.  Sometimes there are so many gifts/blessings that come into our lives we forget to open them. 

4 comments:

  1. OMG! you did a great job, I love them. I bet you guys are going to have so much fun. Be safe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Emily. I've tried signing up to be a follower and this darn computer won't allow me. Will keep trying. Have a great time at Disney. Say HI! to Mickey for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies. You ladies are so good to me :) Mickey and Minnie send their love!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job Emily!!! they look great!! have fun and take lots of pictures so we can get together and play!!
    cecy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...