Sunday, May 18, 2014

Birthday Card and CTMH deals for May 2014

Yesterday I was searching for some inspiration to make a birthday card for a little boy. Close to My Heart has some amazing ideas for inspiration on Pinterest.

So I came up with card:

Materials used:
Free to be Me paper pack
Chocolate ink (Z2111)
Stamp set (D1475) - Card Chatter-Birthday Occasions
Cardstock and twine from my stash



I used some paper from the Free to Be Me paper pack. In the month of May not only can you get the stamp of the month for $5, you can also get this paper pack for $5 with a purchase of $50 or more.
The CELEBRATE is from Card Chatter-Birthday Occasions stamp set



creativegiftsfromabove.ctmh.com/
Free to Be Me paper pack
creativegiftsfromabove.ctmh.com/
Stamp of the Month

Thank you for letting me share. Until next post. :)




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...