Tuesday, September 29, 2015

September Scrappy Friends Challenge 2015

Hello my friends, hope everyone is having an amazing September!!  I was able to get some crafting time with some amazing creative women at our monthly group, Design Divas, this weekend. I did more socializing than crafting, and I still had so much fun. I wanted to share a layout that I made to enter in the September 2015 Scrappy Friends Challenge.

1)In Rochelle's challenge, I choose to use Pennants, School theme, and Shape punch. Also used Notebook paper, numbers, and Shape punch.


2) I used Brenda's beautiful layout


3) I used Kelly's Color Challenge.  I was lucky to have numbers paper that had green, brown, red, orange, and yellow on it. :)

Thank you for letting me share.  Have a wonderful and blessed day!!

3 comments:

  1. Super cute school layout! :) Thank you so much for playing along with Scrappy Friends! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful school page and awesome job combining all 3 challenges! Thank you for playing along with Scrappy Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how fun is this one! Love the background notebook paper! Great job on all 3 challenges and thanks for playing along with the Scrappy Friends! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...