Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Fasting is Officially Over!!

Hello everyone, just wanted to give an update on how my fast went.  I would love to say that I stuck to it 100%, but I would not be telling the truth. I am happy to say that my spirit, mind, and body are more open to what God has for me.  I did lose 13 unexpected pounds and received more energy than before.  Since I was not able to stuff my stomach with cake and crackers, I did have some emotional days.  God revealed to me that I am an emotional eater.  Ouch!!  
So now that the fast is officially over the key question is: Will I still continue to make healthier food choices? I would like to ask for those who do pray, to pray that I do make healthier food choices. Food and exercise is one of the areas of my life that I fall short in. 
I know that when we are weak, God is strong. 

 Thank you again for letting me share.  
A gift from above and Elijah's first grade class memory verse- 
My help comes from the Lord!  Psalms 121:2

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Em! Thank you for sharing. I love and appreciate your transparency and ability to be open about your walk with God, your thoughts, ideas, feelings and experiences. I do pray, prayer is powerful and I will be keeping you lifted as always. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...